WHY JOIN ACA?As a member of the Armed Citizen Alliance, you will be an active participant in the largest community of armed citizens to populate any nation in world history.
Annual individual ACA membership dues are only $25. Life Memberships are $300; available only by postal mail (below). All members will receive an embossed membership card, and Life Members will also receive a gold ACA Life Member pin. Annual Member pins are available for $5 additional at signup. Membership is available only to persons over the age of 18 who are legally qualified to possess firearms under the laws of the United States. It is not necessary to own a firearm to join ACA.
ACA members will have access to the “Members Only” sections of the ACA website, which will include:
- “Practice & Confidence Scenarios” that can be run at members’ own shooting venues or local clubs and ranges.
- Links to providers of authorized concealed carry permit classes nationwide.
- Links to other organizations and individuals who offer structured firearms training nationwide.
- Access to the ACA Members Store for exclusive ACA logo merchandise and concealed-carry garments and equipment.
ACA members will also have access to the website’s ACA Forums, where they can discuss and receive feedback on:
- All things relevant to concealed carry
- All things relevant to practice, training, and preparation for personal & home defense.
- All things relevant to the Armed Citizen Alliance in general.
Shooting ranges, gun clubs, and other organizations are also welcome to affiliate with ACA, and will be linked and listed on the ACA website.